Belong | Connect | Be Inspired
Support the only Health Finance association HFMA, with buy-in and support from the sector.
Enhance your existing exposure and build relationships with health finance professionals, sector leaders and decision makers across health finance all in central locations - National Congress, State Conferences (Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales)
Showcase your company's services and expertise with more than 4,000 HFMA Members.
HFMA's Event Sponsors have the opportunity to mingle, network and market to a large audience of the healthcare industry through our Breakfast or Brunch events, state Conferences, Annual Congress and professional education days. As a sponsor of our year round events, you will be seen as a major contributor to the HFMA community. We will arrange and tailor engaging events that attract key members across the sector for you.
Choose from our range of HFMA events including:
- Breakfast and Brunch events held in Melbourne
- State Conferences (Queensland, South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria)
- Health Finance Fundamentals programs
- Payroll Fundamental Programs
- Finance in Aged Care Conference
- International Study Tours
- Networking events and functions
- Network with decision makers, Executives, Directors and senior leaders across the health finance sector
- Add value to the sector by supporting sector education, development and research for health finance
- Increase your national and international exposure
- Access to key resources to optimise sector knowledge and exposure
- Engage with 50-400+ HFMA attendees and key contacts at each event
- Logo acknowledgement on relevant HFMA communication materials
- Event branding with your logo and business name
- HFMA will develop all the marketing brochures and provide all the logistics and administrative support for bookings
- The package will include all website and social media marketing of the event
- Event sponsors will be actively involved in the event with HFMA to optimise exposure
- Network, engage and build strategic relationships with attendees
Upcoming Events and Sponsorship Prospectus
There are currently no prospectus available for upcoming events.
For further details regarding any sponsorhips opportunities, please contact Trudi O'Donnell (Conference, Events and Relationship Manager) on 03 5441 7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org