The 2nd Annual HFMA NT Finance Conference WRAP UP
The 2nd Annual HFMA NT Finance Conference was held on the 30th & 31st of May 2022 at the Darwin Convention Centre.
It was wonderful to have over 150 delegates attend this hybrid event in person, as well as virtual attendees tuning in to the online sessions.
This event focused on better data for better decisions in Health with the aim of building a more cohesive understanding of the complexities and interplay of quality data, health service delivery, the effective (financial) management of health and health outcomes.
A big thank you to our speakers:
Dr. Stephen Duckett - Honorary Enterprise Professor, University of Melbourne
Murray Brown - Chief Financial Officer, NT Health
Ross Sinclair - A/ Executive Director, System Financial Performance and Deputy Chief Financial Officer, NSW Health
Neville Onley - Executive Director, Activity Based Management, NSW Health
Dr. Paul Burgess - Acting Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO), NT Health
Maja van Bruggen - Director Revenue Strategy, System Support Services, Department of Health
Joanne Norton - Deputy Chief Executive Sector & System Leadership, NT Health
Dr Frank Daly - Chief Executive, NT Health
Puneet Datta - Acting Executive Director of Finance, Sydney LHD
Stathi Tsangaris - Executive Director, Funding and Performance, NT Health
Frederick Couldwell - Health Informatics Analyst, NT Health
- Sylvia Panatos - Project Manager, NT Health Integration
- David Braines-Mead - Deputy Chief Executive, NT Health
- Kristy Annesley - Director Financial Modelling and Analysis, NT Health
- Dr Neale Fong - Chief Executive Director, Bethesda WA
- Tiziana Hucent - Executive Director, Finance, Financial Management Group DTF
- David Bayne - Senior Business and Life Coach
- Katy Weterkamp - Movement/Breath/Sound Healer
- Anthony Hendry - Director of Corporate Services, Healthy North Coast
- Cameron Taylor-McInnes Health Informatics Analyst, NT Health
- Jacqueline Kent - Acting Director Health Information Service, Health Information Services, NT Health
CLICK HERE to view the program from the event.