National CFO and Executive Forum - Wed 29th May 2019
The 2019 National CFO and Executive Forum will be held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG - Legends Room) on Wednesday the 29th of May.
This registration provides you with full access to the sessions on Wednesdy 29th of May 2019, as well as all networking and dining opportunities.
- Flagship discussion with Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)
- Openly discuss key sector funding challenges and or administrative issues with the present model
- Get a clear understanding of what is coming next and insight as to how this may impact the sector
- Gain further knowledge of the approach to pricing and the challenges experienced at the coalface
- Identify key funding and/or administrative issues experienced by the sector that we could resolve together
- Understanding how regional and rural health services can flourish – Panel Discussion
- Openly discuss key challenges and or issues experienced Nationally in regional rural health services
- What are the key drivers for regional and rural
- How do you make it flourish from all angles?
- Getting a clear understanding of what is coming down the pipeline
- Victorian Industry Finance Committee - CFO Forum
You can access the full program here (currently a draft)
If you are interested in registering for BOTH National CFO and Executive Forums running in 2019, please click HERE to receive the discounted combined rate.
We have a deal with Pullman Melbourne on the Park to offer a discounted room rate. Please use the link below (only works in Chrome) to access the rate:
Please complete attendee details below to register for the event. If you are registering for a colleague and you are not sure of the dietary requirements, please list as TBC.