Lunch and Learn - Melbourne Health
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) are working in partnership with its members across the State of VIC to genuinely bring professional development to its members and the broader healthcare community through its new Lunch and learn program. We would be genuinely delighted if we could open what is the first of our ‘Lunch and Learn Series Nationally’ at Melbourne Health in partnership with the Health Finance Team.
Lunch & Learn Program – Enjoy a meal on us and learn about topics relevant to you
- Collaborative and engaging sessions
- Leadership development
- Ability to Earn CPD points
- With no travel no worries
Planned Date & Time
Friday 15 February
From 12:30 until 2pm
- 12.30 - Lunch
- 1pm – Opening by a Professor Christine Kilpatrick, Chief Executive at Melbourne Health
- 1.15pm – PwC - Leadership development
“High Performing Team and High Performance Leader”
High level overview of how to build high performing teams, a collaborative culture and perform effective stakeholder engagement.
- 2pm CLOSE