Future Finance Leaders Program 2019
Wednesday 22nd - Friday 24th of May 2019
Imagine a training program was an experience that brought learning to life and left participants feeling encouraged and excited. That added value to the individual more than ever before.
- Business partnering and building effective relationships
- Gain the strategic lens and an effective voice
- Proven academic theory brought to life in the boardroom
- Real-life simulations to challenge you practically
- Network with peers, coaches and internal/external executives
- Work on specific case studies to develop learning
An all-inclusive program that covers all costs including meals and accommodation to ensure once you arrive the focus is completely on your professional development.
This program is capped at 20 individuals.
Gavin Freeman, Director, The Business Olympian
Gavin has over 18 years’ experience as a psychologist in human capital consulting to blue-chip organisation’s. He focuses on leadership, high performing teams and individuals who are driven to succeed. He has successfully led engagements to build high performing teams with the ability to identify and develop talent as well as retain high potentials. As a psychologist his insights bring an understanding of human behaviour, which drives an effective agenda.
Gavin has worked with a number of Australian and international organisation’s delivering a variety of executive leadership programs. Some companies include; NAB, Lend Lease, Citi Group, Aust Defence Force, Vic Government, Genpact, Epworth, Microsoft, RIO TINTO and JP Morgan.
Gavin has qualifications in; Bachelor of Science and Psychology, Masters of Psychology and an MBA from Deakin.
There is a breakfast held on Thursday and Friday to give participants a chance to network as a group with C-level peers.
Coaches & Executives
A range of coaches and executives will be in attendance to guide you through the program and build your skillset through one-on-one sessions.
Some of the coaches and executives you can expect to see over the program are below;
- Stuart Donaldson - Chief Financial Officer, Monash Health
- Mark Harrison - Executive Director, Pitcher Partners Consulting
- Andrew Daly, Group Executive - Customer Development Maxxia
- Shaun Eldridge - Executive Director Finance and Resources - Bendigo Health
- Natalie McDonald - Chief Financial Officer, Austin Health
- Greg Stenton - Deputy Secretary of Corporate Services, DHHS Victoria
- James Downie, CEO, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
For more information please contact Michael Carney.