Business Cases - NSW One Day Program
Designed for NUMs, Business Managers, Directors and Finance guru's!
The HFMA Business Cases Program is designed to assist you and your organisation in developing an efficient and effective process when dealing with business cases. This is a perfect learning opportunity for your NUMs, Business Managers, Directors and Finance staff.
By the end of the session, you will understand:
- The types of business case submissions
- The journey of a submission
- How to argue the case and do a feasibility assessment
- Analyzing the cost benefit
- How to prepare a management business case for Executive approval
- Governance and monitoring systems
- Government investment life-cycle framework