2021 NSW Conference
This 1 day program is scheduled for Thursday 17th June 2021 at the Swissotel Sydney (68 Market St, Sydney) with the conference program running from 11:00am - 5:00pm. A short networking event is also available at the end of the conference program from 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
HFMA will be joined by a range of speakers from services across New South Wales, as well as other sector experts to provide a great variety of sessions. Cost is just $270 (+GST) for non-members and $189 (+GST) for members.
A copy of the draft program can be found HERE. Speakers for the event include:
- Jacquie Ferguson - Director of Finance & Corporate Services at Northern Sydney LHD
- Alfa D’Amato - A/Deputy Secretary Financial Services and Asset Management Division and Chief Financial Officer, NSW Health
- Neville Onley - Executive Director, Activity Based Management at NSW Health
- Ross Sinclair - Executive Director of Finance at Sydney LHD
- Warren Clarke - Director of Finance at eHealth NSW
- Paula Williscroft - Director People and Culture at Northern Sydney LHD
- Murray Brown - Chief Financial Officer at Central Australia Health Service
- Susan Dunn - A/Director, Activity Based Management, NSW Health
We will also be joined by Dr Ali Walker - a Human Connection & Culture Scientist, Senior Lecturer at University of NSW, Bestselling Author & Keynote/TEDx Speaker (awalker.co)
Please note that this event is now SOLD OUT
To discuss registrations, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com***