2020 HFMA NSW Conference - Thursday 29th October 2020 (NSW Health ONLY)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions in place across the nation, The 2020 NSW Digital Conference will be held online from 9:00am to 12:30pm on Thursday 29th of October 2020.
This registration provides you with complimentary full access to the sessions on Thursday 29th of October 2020.
Please complete attendee details below to register for the event.
Please note that you will need to register using your NSW Health email address for the registration to be processed.
***If you have any questions regarding this event or registrations (including group bookings) please contact us on 03 5441 7800 or email email@example.com***
This half-day online program will focus the learnings that have been seen through dealing with COVID-19 through 2020.
This will include:
- COVID‐19 Experience, Learnings and Opportunities at Sydney LHD - Dr. Teresa Anderson AM - Chief Executive Officer at Sydney Local Health District
- Digital Improvements and Finance for the Future - Richard Taggart - Chief Information Officer at Sydney Local Health District
- ABF Portal and new tools from ABM - Susan Dunn - A/Director, Activity Based Management, NSW Health
- Managing increased demands on PPE in Pandemic - Susan Connolly - Acting Director, Procurement, HealthShare
- Virtual Regional Generalist Services - Dr. Shannon Nott - Rural Director of Medical Services, Western NSW LHD
A first release of the program can be accessed HERE