HFMA offers our partners exclusive benefits that deliver a strong return on your investment. In addition, we work closely with you to understand your marketing strategy and help develop a marketing communications plan that will deliver on your objectives.
You will receive exposure to more than 3,000 members and key decision-makers across health, including Executives, Directors and senior leaders.
Our Corporate Partners comprise some of the health finance industry's leading firms.
- Discover the power of partnership by taking advantage of year-round opportunities to get your brand ahead of 3000+ health finance professionals.
- Engage with your target market in the health sector whose sole purpose for being involved in HFMA is to network and discover new ideas and solutions
- Succeed by increasing your brand awareness, obtaining valuable leads and connecting with potential clients regularly over the full year.
Each partnership is different; therefore, HFMA will spend time with you to understand your business and build a specific strategy to suit your needs. Potential benefits may include:
- Sponsorship of major events, including HFMA's industry recognised annual Conference, that is all tailored for you, with a collaborative approach to event organisation.
- Network with the decision-makers, Executives, Directors and senior leaders across the health finance sector
- Add value to the sector by supporting sector education, development and research for health finance
- Increase your national and international exposure
- Access key resources
- Optimise your exposure to, and knowledge of the sector
- Engage with 50-400+ event participants
- You will be recognised as an Official Corporate Partner of HFMA for the full year in all marketing, website and published material distributed across the sector.
- Exclusive branding opportunities at events
- Inclusion on HFMA website links to your website
- You will be licenced to use HFMA's logo on your marketing material targeting the health finance industry.
- Recognition on HFMA's social media sites
- Business Membership
- Access to all HFMA events at members prices
- An invitation to HFMA's national tours and annual conference at members prices
Becoming a Corporate Partner with HFMA
Each Corporate Partnership that HFMA creates is unique and significant to us. Because of this, we would like to welcome anyone interested in creating a Corporate Partnership to contact Trudi O'Donnell (National Relationships & Events Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss options and opportunities that are tailored to your individual needs.