HFMA offers our partners exclusive benefits that deliver a strong return on your investment. We work closely with you to understand your marketing strategy and help developing a marketing communications plan that will deliver on your objectives.
You will receive exposure to more than 3,000 members and key decision makers across health including Executives, Directors and senior leaders.
Our Corporate Partners comprise some of the health finance industry's leading firms.
- Discover the power of partnership by taking advantage of year-round opportunities to get your brand in front of over 2300+ health finance professionals.
- Engage with your target market in the health sector whose sole purpose for being involved in HFMA is to network and discover new ideas and solutions
- Succeed by increasing awareness of you brand, obtaining valuable leads and connecting with potential clients on a regular basis over the full year.
Each partnership is different, therefore HFMA will spend time with you to understand your business and build a specific strategy to suit your needs. Potential benefits may include:
- Sponsorship of major events, including HFMA's industry recognised annual Conference, that are all tailored for you, with a collaborative approach to event organisation.
- Network with the decision makers, Executives, Directors and senior leaders across the health finance sector
- Add value to the sector by supporting sector education, development and research for health finance
- Increase your national and international exposure
- Access key resources
- Optimise your exposure to, and knowledge of the sector
- Engage with 50-400+ event participants
- You will be recognised as an Official Corporate Partner of HFMA for the full year in all marketing, website and published material distributed across the sector
- Exclusive branding opportunities at events
- Inclusion on HFMA website links to your website
- You will be licenced to use HFMA's logo on your marketing material targeting the health finance industry
- Recognition on HFMA's social media sites
- Business Membership
- Access to all HFMA events at members prices
- An invitation to HFMA's national tours and annual conference at members prices
Becoming a Corporate Partner with HFMA
Each Corporate Partnership that HFMA creates is unique and significant to us. Because of this, we would like to welcome anyone interested in creating a Corporate Partnership to contact Trudi O'Donnell (Conference, Events and Relationship Manager) on 03 5441 7800 or email@example.com so that we can discuss options and opportunities that are tailored to your individual needs.