CLINICAL COSTING ANALYST
CBS is the premium health-tech provider of Clinical Costing Solutions. For over 20 years CBS has worked alongside healthcare providers to improve productivity, performance, data accessibility and reporting processes using our purpose-built software.
The Clinical Costing Analyst is an integral role at CBS, working with our clients predominantly within the area of activity-based costing and business intelligence as well as providing analytical and project management support to internal projects and product lines.
Reports To: National Manager Australia
- Activity Based Costing – working, advising and implementing best practice activity-based costing services for clients.
- Business Intelligence – provide and develop reporting solutions for clients along with providing analysis of the business intelligence datasets available to enhance the information available for clients to make informed business decisions.
- Capturing business requirements as required for assigned pieces of work or projects.
- Testing – provide testing resource for the CBS suite of products to ensure new releases are well tested from a user perspective prior to release.
- Documentation – Input into training manuals and documentation (online and hard copy) to assist end users in using the CBS suite of products in the best way.
- Project management and assistance – manage and/or assist in managing internal and external projects. These projects could be product installation projects or internal product development project, that will predominantly be run using an AGILE methodology.
- Deliver high levels of customer service to clients ensuring a positive experience with our company and our products.
- Ensure continuous personal development related to the role, CBS and the industry.
- Sharing of knowledge and skills developed with other team members.
- Ensure open and pro-active communication within the company by contributing to meetings, workshops, etc.
- Ensure timely, comprehensive communication to required stakeholders on progress against assigned tasks
- Travel to client premises to conduct work on-site for Clients as required. This will require travel within Australia and may involve travel overseas.
- Be a positive, willing, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Understand the policies and procedures of the CBS Quality Management System.
- Complete timesheets as required (on a daily basis).
- Complete other work as requested by the National Manager.
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous, but not essential
- A relevant tertiary qualification with a significant business, statistics, information technology or health management component
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytical tools and the techniques used in analysing and presenting information
- Experience working with IT teams and managing large data sets
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products. SQL is highly advantageous
- Conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ‘make it happen’ approach
- Resourceful and resilient; able to cope under pressure
- Outstanding communication both written and oral
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Project management
- Sets the highest ethical and professional standards and leads by example in all interactions
- Diversity appreciation
- Adaptability i.e. change management
- Sound judgment
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
The performance indicators used to measure your performance and the performance of the team will fall into the following categories. The specific measures and targets will be agreed with the Management Team:
- Customer Satisfaction – Outstanding service to clients
- Productivity – work completed efficiently
- Quality –producing high quality products and services
- Duration –producing within expected timeframes
CBS has the following core values that underpin everything we do:
- Ask Questions - Listening opens up fresh understanding.
- Build Relationships - People are more important to us than technology.
- Be Creative - Think Innovatively to make things more efficient, cost effective and intuitive.
- Strive for great results - Consistently do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.
- It is expected that all CBS employees adhere to these values and model the behaviours associated with them.
For more information, or to apply for this position please contact:
Alan Coburn - National Manager Australia
Phone: Aus +61 3 8080 8088