Nominations for this year's awards are now closed - thanks to everyone that nominated!
The 2019 Health Finance Awards are an important platform to recognise and showcase talent, commitment and leadership that exists across the Australian health finance sector. The awards are open to all healthcare organisations and employees across Australia, and we encourage everyone to nominate individuals and/or teams from public, private and not-for-profit organisations, whose principle activities are the provision of health care. If you have an individual, team, or even yourself in mind that you think deserves to be recognised, then make sure you nominate.
Nominations are now closed.
How to nominate:
Nominations closed at 5pm AEST, Wednesday 7 August
Winners will receive:
- All finalists receieve complimentary attendance to day one of the National Congress, including a ticket to attend the 2019 Health Finance Awards Dinner
- National recognition of best practice by peers
- Invitation and recognition at HFMA's 2019 AGM
- Prestigious trophy
2019 Health Finance Awards Gala Dinner
The 2019 Health Finance Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Wednesday 18 September as part of the National Congress at Rydges World Square, Sydney. Everyone is welcome to attend the evening, with complimentary attendance to delegates registered for the 2019 National Congress, and additional dinner tickets available.
- Wednesday 29th of May - Nominations open and Awards Program launched
- Wednesday 7th of August - Nominations closed and finalists are shortlisted
- Wednesday 21st of August - Judging process to be completed
- Wednesday 18th of September - Award presentation at National Congress in Sydney